Founded In 1956
The West Cook County Youth Club, formerly known as the Boys & Girls Club of West Cook County, was founded in 1956. Our Club was renamed and became an independent Club in 2019.
In 1956, the West Cook County Youth Club was founded as the Boys Club of Bellwood. The Club was started by local residents and businesses who wanted to establish an organization that filled the emotional, social and physical needs of the boys of the community. In 2003 the Club opened its doors to the girls of our communities. Today we continue to proudly serve all youth who walk through our doors.
Our Community, Our Kids!
For more than 60 years, the West Cook County Youth Club, formerly known as the Boys & Girls Club of West Cook County has been providing our communities’ children and teens with a safe place to learn and grow. Our our enrichment programs provide West Cook County families and community members with a place for their children to be able to participate in developmental programs in a safe and nurturing environment.
You can help make it possible for our youth to continue to participate in activities and programs that will help steer them toward a happy, healthy and productive future.
Please invest in the children and teens at the West Cook County Youth Club.